The Leopards have advanced to the UHSAA 6A Semifinals and a match-up against the Corner Canyon Chargers. The game is scheduled for Thursday, November 12th at 2p at Cedar Valley HS in Eagle Mountain.
Due to the new state emergency declaration and health order, tickets will be limited to two per participant for parents/guardians. All spectators will need a ticket/wristband to enter. No tickets will be sold at the game. UHSAA passes will not be accepted at this game.
SPECIAL TICKETING INSTRUCTIONS – please read all instructions below:
- Obtain a code from your coach (or team representative)
- Each code is good for 1 or 2 tickets at $10 each
- Purchase tickets at: easthighleopards.com/event-tickets
- Please note: the game date & time listed on the ticketing page is not accurate, but necessary to make this ticket process work; game time is THURS at 2p at Cedar Valley HS in Eagle Mountain
- You will receive a QR code for each ticket purchased (via download or email)
- QR CODES WILL NEED TO BE EXCHANGED FOR WRISTBANDS AT THE TIME OF YOUR COVID TEST ON WED
- Bring the electric copy on your phone or print the ticket from the email
- Parents, players or cheerleaders with the QR codes can make the exchange
- Those who cannot make it at this time will need to make other arrangements to exchange tickets for wristbands
- That wristband will be your ticket to the game on THURS
- Do not lose it – there are no replacements
- Ticket codes not used by WED evening will become invalid
GOOD LUCK, LEOPARDS!!!