All student-athletes and coaches that are participating in in-person team activities are required to have a negative COVID test result every 2 weeks and cannot be under a quarantine order. To fulfil this requirement, we will offer COVID testing at EAST at scheduled times. All participants need to know that participating in team activities is voluntary and by doing so you may come in contact with or contract the virus and/or be subject to quarantine. Participation is optional, testing for participants is not.
Please read the following information carefully.
- Test to Play testing is for asymptomatic individuals; if you are sick or have any symptoms, do not come to school – you may need to be tested at another location
- Coaches of sports that are participating will give you a scheduled time to get tested
- All in-season teams are required to test; only off-season sports participating in in-person activities will be tested
- You must come at the scheduled time to avoid crowds
- You must wear a mask and practice social distancing
- If you cannot make the scheduled time, it is your responsibility to get tested on your own and provide documented proof of the negative result to Coach Lowe and Mr Uluave.
- You cannot participate for the 2 week period without proof of a negative test.
Prior to testing the first time, you must pre-register online. You will not need to register for subsequent tests unless directed to do so.
- Link to test registration: https://redcap.link/utah.gov-EastHigh
- Enter info for all required fields – double check that your email is entered correctly and that you select the option to receive results sent to that email address
- Parents/Guardians must read the information and check the consent box at the bottom of the registration that says “I give consent for my minor child”
Email questions to Coach Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org