Physicals are required prior to trying out for or participating on a school team. Completed physicals are good for all sports during one school year.
Please use the UHSAA Physical Form and make sure it is completely filled out prior to uploading to RMA or turning it in to the head athletic trainer, athletic director (Coach Lowe), or your head coach. Incomplete forms will be returned and student-athletes will not be cleared for participation until they are completed and verified.
Please check to make sure the following items are filled out and/or signed:
- PARTICIPANT & PARENTAL DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT DOCUMENT:
- Insurance coverage/provider or explanation if not insured
- Parent/guardian signature
- Student signature
- MEDICAL HISTORY
- YES or NO to all questions
- Explanation of any YES responses
- Completed by an approved medical professional (MD, DO, PAC, DC, RNP – as listed on the first page of the form)
- Physician must select a participation recommendation from the options listed on the form
- Physician’s name, signature, and date as well as address and phone # are required