Rentals have been suspended until further notice due to the coronavirus pandemic
If you are interested in renting the facilities at East, please complete and submit the Initial Rental Request form. The needs of the school and district will always supersede those of outside groups, but we will make every attempt to help you schedule your event.
Items required for rentals include:
- Rental Agreement: signed by both parties
- Certificate of Liability Insurance: minimum $2 million policy; must indicate that the SLCSD is “additionally insured”
- Deposit: refundable after the event if no additional costs have been incurred
- All applicable rental fees: facility, personnel, etc.
- Proof of non-profit status / Federal Tax ID # (if applicable)
- Understanding of the responsibilities of renting the facilities